Arnica Extract is an antibacterial and antifungal that has a long
history of easing pain and swelling, relying heavily on its thymol
content. The act of massaging it into skin offers stress relief to
prevent and correct several imbalances. By reducing excess
inflammation and utilizing fatty acids and plant compounds to
neutralize free radicals, it helps to preserve the skin’s structure,
oil barrier, and overall texture. Through encouraging healthy circulation,
it promotes a steady flow of oxygen and nutrients and helps to carry
out toxins and buildup.
• Sunflower Oil absorbs easily without clogging pores to deliver antioxidant vitamins, fatty acids, and
beta-carotene. It helps to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation, stimulate cell renewal, and seal in
moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the skin’s natural oil barrier. It offers amazing
protection against environmental damage and helps maintain youthful texture.
• Aloe contains a variety of free radical-fighting vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. It can
penetrate several layers of skin quickly to provide deep healing and pain relief. In the process, it increases
hydration, reduces inflammation, and repairs collagen. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help
prevent the buildup of contaminants and allergens. In result, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles,
skin cell deterioration, and chronic skin conditions.
• Bisabolol is a calming agent found in German chamomile. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and
antimicrobial. This multi-purpose ingredient accelerates healing, decreases the occurrence of UV damage,
and provides analgesic effects. Additionally, bisabolol helps increase the effectiveness of the other beneficial
ingredients within this treatment.
• Cocoa Butter has great staying power, allowing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits to thoroughly
sink in. The ample supply of fatty acids forms a layer of reparative, protective moisture that helps to smooth
imperfections and restore elasticity. The presence of plant compounds supports proper circulation to produce
an even skin tone.
• Jojoba Oil includes fatty acids, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, minerals, and iodine. This hypoallergenic
oil penetrates deeply to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels.
In particular, its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. These qualities make it an excellent
match for eczema and other inflamed skin conditions.
• Kanwa Clay is a therapeutic, skin-softening agent that helps to neutralize toxins and feed skin with
nutrients to make way for cell renewal and general health improvements.
• Canadian Willowherb Extract is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory that works wonders on stressed
or sensitive skin. Scientific studies emphasize its ability to quickly resolve redness and irritation. Included
antioxidants reduce cell damage.
• Shea Butter is an emollient that is filled with antioxidant vitamins and fatty acids. Superior healing abilities
include helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation
and prevent infection. Through balancing oils, slowing collagen deterioration, and rectifying dryness and dullness,
shea butter can repair cracked skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
• Borage Oil (extracted from the seeds of the starflower plant) is filled with GLA, a type of omega-6 fatty acid,
which is known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that help treat chronic dry skin conditions
and enhance the skin barrier. As an anti-mutagenic, it fights the formation of cancerous cells.
• Myrcia Oil produces a warming effect once applied, helping to expel toxins. It contains antioxidant-rich,
pain-reducing compounds, such as flavonoids, and offers antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits. With the
power to counteract pain and pressure and prevent infection, it can help resolve many types of irritation.
• Colloidal Oatmeal is a gentle emollient packed with antioxidant vitamins, minerals, and lipids. It aids the
prevention of oxidative stress, helping to avoid excessive structural breakdown and irritated skin diseases.
More specifically, its plant chemicals help to balance the body’s inflammatory response system by weakening
inflammation-causing proteins. These abilities have allowed it to rein as an effective treatment for severe
dryness and itchiness of different origins.
• Echinacea Extract has been used medicinally for centuries to combat pain, inflammation, and infection.
It uniquely consumes and destroys bacteria and damaged cells. Plant-based antioxidants, such as tannins
and flavonoids, increase moisture levels and protective lipids to encourage deep healing and rejuvenation.
As a natural clearing agent, it has proven itself as a gentler alternative to other topical acne treatments.
• Goldenseal Extract is a staple in Native American folk medicine as an antibiotic-like cleanser/wound healer.
It contains vitamins (B, E, C, & A), minerals, and fatty acids. Phytochemical alkaloids boost antiseptic and
anti-inflammatory effects, helping to heal acne, rashes, scrapes, sores, and infections.
• Comfrey Extract’s presence in regenerative medicine dates back to Ancient Greece. With allantoin as a
main component, it motivates new skin cell growth and serves as a softening emollient. This allows it to
shed rough, thickened skin and prevent water loss. The combination of tannins and rosmarinic acid helps
to reduce damage from UV rays and toxins. In result, it assists in reducing redness, inflammation, bruising,
• Chamomile Extract hydrates, clarifies, and reduces inflammation to advance the healing of wounds,
acne, and other irritated skin conditions. Its process can be extremely relieving for sensitive skin.
Antioxidant-rich plant compounds offer protection and anti-aging benefits. More specifically, its flavonoids
help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
• Lavender Extract offers proven anti-aging and therapeutic benefits. It can help decrease inflammation,
relieve itching, and heal damaged tissue. Serving as a powerful cleanser, this oil inhibits the growth of
problematic bacteria and fungus.
• Flaxseed Oil contains a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids which helps to regulate oils, resulting
in decreased dryness, roughness, and irritation. Its proteins repair and smooth to minimize signs of aging
• Green Tea Extract is bursting with antioxidants, which help it to combat free radical damage and collagen
breakdown. As a caffeine source, it helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
• Cucumber Extract contains rejuvenating proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It promotes skin cell
renewal by helping speed up the process of shedding dead skin. Its astringent qualities control oils and tighten
pores. Cooling, antioxidant-rich flavonoids and polysaccharides attract and seal in moisture, offering lasting
hydration and calming inflammation. The proteins and fatty acids help to maintain and nourish the skin barrier.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound/keratolytic that is suited for sensitive skin. It encourages quick healing
by dissolving damaged skin, reducing inflammation, stimulating cell turnover, and preventing water loss.
• Tocopherol is an organic compound that takes the form of vitamin E. As a potent antioxidant, it helps to
neutralize UV rays and other pollutants to prevent oxidative stress.
Directions: Apply a liberal amount on irritated skin, and rub gently.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified organic Aloe Vera Gel,
German Chamomile (Bisabolol), Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Kanwa Clay, Ethylhexyl Palmitate,
Canadian Willowherb Extract, Shea Butter, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Borage Oil,
Myrcia Oil (Brazilian Rainforest plant), Colloidal Oatmeal, Echinacea Extract, Goldenseal Extract, Comfrey Extract,
Chamomile Extract, Arnica Extract, Lavender Extract, Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Allantoin,
Mixed Tocopherols, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol (Rose Essence), Ethylhexylglycerin (Coconut Oil and Salt)