Ageless Clay SC - Mega Moisturizer 2oz with APPLE STEM CELLS
Take back your youth with a powerful blend of minerals, plant extracts, peptides, and fruit stem cells proven to produce vivid results. Ageless Clay SC gives skin new life by enhancing circulation and stimulating cell and tissue regeneration. In result, you are awarded with smooth, resilient skin. Clay minerals and phytochemicals take charge neutralizing toxins and bacteria. Our breathable moisturizers deliver nutrients deep within your skin for total healing and protection. Dramatically improve complexion for a truly healthy glow that you won’t want to cover up.
• VEGAN • GLUTEN FREE • NO PARABEN
Featuring: Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract is derived from the stem cells of an apple tree. It has been scientifically proven to visibly rejuvenate aging skin by decreasing wrinkle length and depth. With a long life span and ability to self-renew, the apple cells help protect the body’s natural store of stem cells, repair damage, and stimulate the replenishment of dying cells. This is vital for aging skin, because overtime, our own stem cells become depleted, leaving skin dry and vulnerable.
• Peptides are chains of amino acids that signal skin to produce more collagen and hyaluronic acid. These essential building blocks create strong, plump and even skin.
• Safflower Oil improves skin elasticity and minimizes wrinkles with the hydrating properties of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
• Ginseng Extract (antioxidant, anti-inflammatory) can mostly thank the phytonutrients for its ability to increase circulation, motivate collagen production, and prevent damage and pollutants from clouding skin. This equals a bright, firm complexion.
• Portulaca Oleracea Extract, derived from a succulent plant, has been confirmed as a powerful anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory. It is filled with minerals, fatty acids, and vitamins A, C and E. Vitamins E and C combine with carotene to tone and inhibit damage caused by free radicals.
• Sunflower Oil is made up of many vitamins and fatty acids to lighten dark spots, reduce inflammation, and seal in moisture. In particular, the omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the skin’s natural oil barrier. This light oil can be absorbed without clogging pores.
• Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5. It is known for speeding the healing rate, minimizing irritation, and preventing skin dehydration by deeply moisturizing.
• Jojoba Seed Oil (non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, anti-inflammatory) is a great option for compromised skin. It penetrates layers to cleanse, reduce redness and swelling, soothe rough patches, and balance oil levels. Its high percentage of iodine helps to accelerate healing. The collection of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids keeps the bad out and the moisture in.
• Flaxseed Oil contains a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids which helps to balance oils, decreasing irritation and dryness. Its proteins smooth and repair to minimize signs of aging and fatigue.
• Allantoin is a plant-based compound and keratolytic that adds water content to skin cells. This process softens and dissolves hard, damaged skin, revealing the healthy layer underneath.
• Ionic Clay Minerals (More than 57 trace minerals) absorb toxins, rid the skin of impurities, and aid skin cell renewal for total healing.
• Borage Oil (extracted from seeds of the starflower plant) is filled with GLA, a type of omega-6 fatty acid, which is known for treating chronic dry skin conditions with its anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to enhance the skin barrier with protective moisture. As an anti-mutagenic, it fights the formation of cancerous cells.
• Rosehip Oil is bursting with fatty acids and antioxidants that help with tissue, collagen, and cell regeneration. During scientific studies, it was proven to reduce the appearance of scars and improve overall tone. It provides skin with the strength and moisture to bounce back.
• Olive Squalane Oil (concentrated oil from olives) is an emollient that is very similar to our natural sebum. It spreads easily and penetrates for a youthful glow.
• Sweet Almond Oil is a nutrient-rich cleanser and conditioner that is great for sensitive skin. Because it includes vitamins A & E, minerals, and fatty acids, this oil corrects and protects against environmental stress. Specifically, vitamin E helps fix discoloration.
• Orange Oil (antiseptic, anti-inflammatory) contains enzymes that clarify and even out skin texture. By increasing vitamin C absorption, it helps to stimulate collagen production, steady blood flow, and reduce signs of aging.
• Bergamot Oil is a great acne fighter and pain reliever due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
*Complete with added vitamins, fatty acids, and skin conditioners*
Ingredients: Aqua (Puried Water), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerin, Organopolysiloxane Dimethicone Blend, Octyl Palmitate, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract (Stem Cells), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetyl Alchol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Myristyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ginseng Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Gentillica Asiatica Extract, Sunflower Oil, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinese (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Oil, Allantoin, Ionic Clay Minerals, Flax Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil
For best results, apply at night. Patch test unseen area for 48 hours. Smooth gently over face and neck before bedtime. Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if irritation or rash appears.